I love it when people comment on my blog. It’s fun to hear what you’re thinking about on a certain topic. However, there are several commenting rules/policies that you need to follow for everyone to have a good time here at The Royalty Chronicles.
1. Every comment the blog receives here is moderated. It is sent to my email and to the blog’s dashboard, where I can approve it or trash it. I will change your comment to make it clearer to understand (although languages will never be changed).
2. This is not the place to be attacking the royals. There are other places that I’m sure you know of where you can do that. Attacks on specific royals are not and never will be tolerated. I don’t mind hearing your opinions about someone, and I will never try to change your opinion. I think you all understand that there are lines that cannot be crossed. Someone who repeatedly comments with a nasty and hurtful comments towards a royal will stop having their comments accepted. This is how I like to put it: Every royal I write about is a human being with feelings. Imagine being them and, although it is unlikely, reading comments about how so and so hates them.
3. I will never not accept a comment because I don’t agree with what is said. There are reasons behind every not accepted comment, but that will never be the reason.
4. This is a family friendly blog. Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted.
5. Any comments made on this blog do not necessarily represent my views, but the views of the commenter.
6. Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared.
7. All email, “snail” mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the blog comment.
8. Personal attacks on any other commenters or the blog owner is completely inappropriate and the comment will never be shown.
Thank you for visiting and for following the rules above!
Commenting policy has been adapted from that of The Blog Herald.